Tuesday, June 27, 2006

His Sheep Hear His Voice

The encouragement to ask for wisdom came this morning as I sought for my daily food. James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not , and it shall be given to him. I certainly do need wisdom . Not having wisdom might place me in the catagory of the foolish virgins who did not have enough oil in their lamps for when the bridegroom came . It is amazing how there is a constant temptation from the world to drain you of your oil . Matt. 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps , and took no oil with them. Is it those foolish virgins that I have to watch out for ? Matt. 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise , Give us of your oil : for our lamps have gone out .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home