Monday, July 31, 2006

2 Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
This was the scripture that came to me a few days ago as I was preparing to do my first Anger Management video/class. I thought I would see what would happen if I just let the HOLY SPIRIT lead me.
I found out that I would say a lot of things that might be mis-understood . I also found out that I needed to give more information. I need to study to have adequate analogies of activating events that activate anger. I would rather do a Bible Class because I would not have to study about life and how to manage. I could say with all confidence , if you listen you will hear, "this is the way, walk ye in it." (part of Isa 30:21)
Yet even if you hear, you certainly do need to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home